julie m. clark, CPA
JULIE M. CLARK is the President of J. M. Clark Consulting, LLC. Ms. Clark began her career with Deloitte & Touche LLP in 1986, and was a Senior Manager in 1994 when she let to join Cenveo (formerly Mail-Well, Inc.) as Assistant Treasurer. Ms. Clark was promoted several times and was the Vice President - Internal Audit of Cenveo when she resigned in 2001. In 2002, Ms. Clark accepted a position as a Chief Financial Office of a software company and continues in that capacity on a part-time basis. In 2003, Ms. Clark was hired by Jefferson Wells in St. Louis as a project manager on a large Sarbanes-Oxley implementation. In 2004, Ms. Clark returned to Colorado and opened J. M. Clark Consulting, LLC.
Ms. Clark is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in the state of Colorado. She attended Kansas State University where she received a B. S. in Business Administration.
- CPA with over eighteen years of experience with increasing responsibility within the finance, accounting and auditing fields.
- Strong process improvement experience primarily focused on COSO principles.
- Experience implementation Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 section 404.
- Passionate about creating practical solutions to problems.
- Experience building departments to be goal and task oriented.
- Direct responsibility for the technical accounting and financial reporting of a public company.
- Promoted in 5 years from Assistant Treasurer to Vice President of Internal Audit.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities.
- Led the financial due diligence team on over 70 acquisitions.